Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ahola!! abit of rules..?

meow~ my 1st post using my own account XP ok abit of a introduction!! me is



CheesezCake





NOOOOO not that!!!!! i know i'm delicious and nice looking but as far as i know, cakes DO NOT blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough* actually i thought this crew means pirate crew or something like that but the reality tells me this is an entertainment company *sob* no complain since i'm not the founder of this 'company', you broke my imagination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to think i wanted to be a pirate *sigh*

BUT since winny says i'm in charge of tv programming *hehehe* i decorate this blog with all my heart *hohohohohoho* any complain?









JUST kidding~ since i'm the youngest in this family, i'm as good and kind and gentle like a kitty..








now bak to the topic,
rule no.1,
obey the rules
rule no.2,
bad words like *beeep* or *beeeep* even *beep* is a no no!!
rule no.3,
no insulting me family!!
rule no.4,
no activity like WWE, Happy Tree Friends allowed

hmmmm... thats all i can think FOR NOW, tell me if anything is wrong

thats all for now tataz~!!

sincerely,
cheesezcake

6 comments:

  1. yummy..yummy..(eat cheesecake)
    look so nice o..
    i tot u 1 2 teach me how 2 make cheesecake lei..
    hahaha..kidding...
    the cat gt abit look like u la..
    smiling face~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..i also tot is a recipe when saw de picha of cheesezcake..well..nice rules^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. kk see when i got free time that time onli go ur house teach u make XD coz the cat cute ma so look like me lor *hohohohohoho*

    ReplyDelete
  4. to winny,
    lol if u wan the recipe so much den i post it later lor

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog d time gt abit problem la..
    now 3.00+ am?!
    walao..
    no need slp mie??

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..time no nid cares la..haha..yea..can post it too yarh..cuz is also kind of INTRODUCTion

    ReplyDelete