Friday, August 7, 2009

No Matter

Doesn't matter whom you are with,
Doesn't matter where you are going

Dont you know I'm still waiting here for you and pray for you,
In the sunny days, sun will light your day,
In the windy days, when will we lead your way

I have to say, you're my treasure moments,
Never gonna walk away

In the rainy days, rains will share my tears,
In the stormy days, storm will still my pain,
Just go your way and leave things all behind,
Spread your wings and fly away

I'm pretending you are mine,
I'm wishing you'll be fine,
The moments we share never die,
You've make a difference to my life

And let me realize the feeling I've got deep inside

Can listen to this song through this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPFmkRXGcqQ


* I found this at a friend blog...Its very meaningful~ Very touching...

-yeanyee a.k.a theresa-

No comments:

Post a Comment